- The copyrights (or intellectual property rights) for information carried on This Site, such as text, illustrations, pictures, audio, and images all belong to the Institute, unless otherwise stated.
- The information carried on This Site cannot be reprinted or reproduced wholly or in part for any purpose other than private use.
Any e-mail address that is registered already cannot be registered again.After registration, Users may cancel registration at any time. There is no registration or usage fee.
The Institute may contact Users via the e-mail address provided for responding to inquiries or carrying out questionnaires. The Institute will use the opinions and impressions of Users collected as a reference when managing This Site and to help in its continuous improvement.
When any of the following is found, the Institute can suspend use or delete registration without advance notice to the user:
- Provided false information in registered data;
- Fraudulent use of This Site;
- Violation of any article of These Terms.
Information collected through This Site is carefully handled within the range of purpose of use.
- Users shall not engage in the following acts when using This Site:
- Infringe copyrights, intellectual property rights, assets, portrait rights, or privacy of third-parties or the Institute;
- Falsely accuse third-parties or the Institute;
- Send or write harmful computer programs;
- Criminal acts;
- Offend public order and morals;
- Use This Site for commercial purposes;
- Acts related to politics and election activities;
- Acts with the direct purpose of propagandizing religions or disseminating a particular doctrine, idea, or policy;
- Other interference with operation of This Site.
- When a user damaged the Institute by violating the above prohibitions, the Institute has the right to ask the user for compensation.
- The utmost care is given to security on This Site. However, this does not guarantee the possibility of mistaken contents resulting from uncontrollable factors, such as falsification by a third party. The Institute does not bear responsibility for any damage to Users resulting from the use of This Site or the information on This Site.
- The Institute makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of site content, yet does not guarantee the information provided on This Site. The Institute bears no responsibility for any damage caused through use of This Site; Users bear responsibility for any use of This Site.
- Site content and URL may be changed or deleted without advance notice. In addition, all or part of site services may be stopped due to system error or maintenance. The Institute bears no responsibility for any damage caused by such changes in content and service stoppage.
- The Institute bears no responsibility for any damage caused through violation and/or the unlawful use of e-mail addresses and/or passwords, and unlawful access or alteration to user data or correspondence.
- In the event of a dispute arising between Users of This Site or Users and a third party, the concerned parties are to reach a settlement autonomously.
Legal Standards and Court Jurisdiction
In order to ensure more comfortable use of this site, we recommend the following environment.
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Windows 7 or later
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Android 4.4 or later
- iOS 7 or later
Adobe Acrobat Reader（Adobe Reader） can be downloaded from the website of Adobe Systems for free.
Cookies are data files sent from a website to a user's computer. They enable the website to read from the user's computer when the user visits the site again. Some pages on this site use the cookies function to save the user the trouble of inputting details every time, collect history information on pages visited by the user, etc. Furthermore, the user can reject the acceptance of cookies. In this case, though, it might not be possible to use some of the services provided on this site.
This site is link-free. Neither notice nor application is necessary before you link. Our original banners are also offered here for your convenience.