"The Japan Foundation Japanese-Language Institute, Urawa" (hereinafter referred to as "the Institute") operating the website of "Marugoto" (hereinafter referred to as "This Site"), respects the privacy of users of all contents and services in This Site (hereinafter referred to as "Users") and exerts extreme caution in the managing of Users’personal information.
(The purpose of Use of Personal Information)
The Institute uses Personal Information collected from Users for the purpose of operation of This Site and other sites that the Institute operates. The main purposes of use are as follows.
- To respond to inquiries from Users;
- To make or to analyze statistical data, and to make or to carry out a questionnaire related to This Site;
- For the drawing of lots and delivery of prizes;
- To confirm the identity of Users when the Institute receives requests for disclosure, alternation, addition, or deletion registration information.
(Provision of Personal Information to Third Party)
The Institute does not provide or disclose Personal Information to any third party without the Users’approval or permission; however, this shall not apply to the following cases:
- When Users have agreed to disclosure;
- When the information is disclosed or offered as masked data;
- When the disclosing or offering is permitted by the laws and/or regulations of Japan;
- When the Institute relegates some or all of This Site to any third party.
(Modification of Purpose of Use, etc.)
Modification of This Policy by the Institute: such as a change of purpose of use, change of method of management, etc. should become effective immediately when the Institute uploads the updated This Policy on This Site.
(Exclusion of Liability)
- The Institute does not accept any liability for the protection of privacy from website linked to This Site. Users shall access or visit external linked website at their own risk.
- The Institute exercises reasonable efforts to prevent all collected information from being disclosed to any third party accidentally; however, despite the security system of the Institute, should any information be accidentally leaked, the Institute assumes no liability and responsibility for any divulging of personally identifiable information.