- All copyrights (or intellectual property rights) to the information on the Site (text, graphics, images, sound, video, etc.) belong to the Institute, unless otherwise stated.
- The information on the Site may not be reprinted or reproduced, in whole or in part, for any purpose other than personal use.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the support materials and teacher resources for "Marugoto" available on the Site without registration as a User (therefore, any audio files shall be excluded) may be downloaded or otherwise reproduced, edited, modified, distributed or otherwise used for educational and/or training purposes; provided, however, that the following acts are prohibited:
- Distributing or providing for a fee, in any manner whatsoever, any support materials or teacher resources reproduced for educational or training purposes or any copies thereof; and
- Distributing or making available to the public, in any manner whatsoever, any support materials or teacher resources that have been edited or modified for educational or training purposes or any copies thereof, after such editing or modification has been made.
- Users may use the audio files obtained after the registration as a User on the Site for their own personal use as set out in Paragraph 2, as well as for educational and/or training purposes; provided, however, that the following acts are prohibited:
- Modification of the audio files, in whole or in part; and
- Reproducing, editing or modifying the audio file and distributing or transmitting such file, including the act of making such file transmittable, to third parties, regardless of the means thereof or whether paid or unpaid.
We may use your registered email address to reply to your enquiries and send you questionnaires, etc. We will also use the information we collect, such as your opinions and comments, as a reference for the management and improvement of the Site.
If the User registration falls under any of the following items, the Institute may suspend the use or delete the registration without prior notice to the User:
- If any falsehood is found in the registered information;
- In the event of fraudulent use of the Site; or
- In the case of otherwise violating any provision of these Terms.
Personal Information Protection Policy
- In using the Site, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts:
- Infringement of the copyrights, intellectual property rights, property, portrait rights, privacy, etc. of third parties or the Institute;
- Slander or defamation of third parties or the Institute;
- Transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc.;
- Criminal acts;
- Acts that offend public order and morals;
- Acts for commercial purposes using the Site, except where permitted by these Terms;
- Acts related to political activities or electioneering;
- Acts directly aimed at the propagation of religion or the dissemination of specific principles, claims or policies; or
- Other acts that interfere with the operation of the Site.
- In the event that a User violates the terms of the preceding paragraph and causes damage to the Institute, the Institute shall be entitled to claim compensation for the damage suffered from the User.
- Although every care has been taken with respect to the security of the Site, we do not guarantee the complete exclusion of potential errors in the content or any potential error in the content, etc. arising due to force majeure, such as human tampering by third parties. In no event shall the Institute be liable for any damage arising from any User’s use of the Site or the information contained therein.
- While the Institute endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the content of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding the information provided. In no event shall the Institute be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from the use of the Site.
- The content and URL of the Site may be changed or deleted. In addition, all or part of the services on the Site may be suspended due to system failure or maintenance, etc. In no event shall the Institute be liable for any damage whatsoever resulting from such changes in the content, etc. or such discontinuation of services.
- In no event shall the Institute be liable for any damage whatsoever resulting from the leakage or misuse of email addresses or passwords, or from any unauthorised access to or alteration of Users' transmissions or data.
- Users shall properly install and operate, at their own responsibility and expense, all equipment, communication means, software, etc., for the use of the Site, and shall bear all communication fees and packet communication charges, etc. incurred in the use of the Site.
- Any dispute of any kind arising between Users or between any User and a third party shall be settled between the parties.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Saitama District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over any disputes arising between the Institute and Users in relation to the services provided by the Site or these Terms
In order to ensure more comfortable use of this site, we recommend the following environment.
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Windows 7 or later
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Android 4.4 or later
- iOS 7 or later
Adobe Acrobat Reader（Adobe Reader） can be downloaded from the website of Adobe Systems for free.
Cookies are data files sent from a website to a user's computer. They enable the website to read from the user's computer when the user visits the site again. Some pages on this site use the cookies function to save the user the trouble of inputting details every time, collect history information on pages visited by the user, etc. Furthermore, the user can reject the acceptance of cookies. In this case, though, it might not be possible to use some of the services provided on this site.
This site is link-free. Neither notice nor application is necessary before you link. Our original banners are also offered here for your convenience.